Over 5 years of experience advancing sustainability initiatives across various public, private, and nonprofit sectors with an emphasis on climate action. Proven success partnering with businesses, governments, and nonprofits to drive climate action and optimize supply chains. Experience spans multiple industries, including energy, utilities, food and beverage, and outdoor recreation with demonstrated adaptability and effectiveness Certified Carbon Accountant specializing in precise reporting, verification, reduction scenario analysis, and strategic planning. Masters in Energy Policy and Economics, Regional Planning Certificate from Rutgers University.
- Member, Dover Energy Commission
- Member, Dover Electric Aggregation Commission
Carbon Footprinting Certificate, University of New Hampshire
- M.P.P. Energy Policy & Economics, Rutgers University
- Regional & City Planning Certificate, Rutgers University
- BS, Environmental Policy, Institutions & Behavior, Rutgers University