I am a highly skilled market leader with extensive leadership experience as an entrepreneurial commercial real estate professional. I have demonstrated success in building and operating commercial real estate portfolios in excess of 20 MSF, including industrial and flex, office, multi-family, healthcare and retail properties, and teams of asset and project management professionals. Committed to delivering the highest level of external and internal customer service I have a proven track record in developing and expanding client partnerships and executing new business strategies and development opportunities. Experienced in all phases of the commercial real estate lifecycle including site identification, acquisition, development & redevelopment, construction, commissioning, leasing, operations and dispositionl. Throughout my career, I have had a passion for construction project owner and tenant representation, overseeing hundreds of successful capital and tenant improvement projects from conceptual design through commissioning, consistently delivering projects on time and on budget. I believe in a culture that incorporates flexibility and self-motivation and encourages collaboration between team members, and as such am comfortable working independently, solving problems by engaging with affected parties to find innovative solutions that provide the most positive impact.
- Executive Committee of the Board of Directors, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) of Seattle/King County
- Member, PNW Regional Board of Directors for BOMA International.
- Member, Washington Chapter of NAIOP.
- I actively support the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.
- I am also a senior instructor at Karate West in Issaquah WA where I teach self defense and life skills to both youth and adult students.
- BA, Government & German, Franklin and Marshall College