For Immediate Release
Seattle, WA -
Today’s workforce is changing. With five different generations to understand and lead, it’s more important than ever for organizations to evolve to meet a wide variety of workforce needs. Join Point B, an integrated management consulting, digital services, venture investment, and real estate development firm, for a look at what motivates and drives the five generations in today’s workforce, and learn practical strategies organizations can use for adaptability to the changing world of work. The complimentary webinar: Five Generations. One Organization. How to Ensure No One is Left Behind in the Changing World of Work takes place on July 24th at 10:00 AM Pacific Time, and is relevant for leaders across all industries who are leading or participating in teams that span generations.
Point B transformation and generational experts Susan Garriety and Julie Smith will answer the following questions for webinar attendees:
- What we can do to adapt to the changing world of work?
- What are generational definitions and why do they matter?
- Should we worry about generations other than Baby Boomers and Millennials?
- What are the characteristics, behaviors and motivations of the five generations in the workforce today?
- What are the common pitfalls in assigning behaviors to generations and how can we avoid them?
- How can we better attract and retain the talent needed for the Future of Work?
To learn more and register for the event, please visit: https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/2013028/4DD77A934838273417A3159A30D6C4A9?partnerref=dacqw.
About Point B
Point B, Inc. helps organizations form, execute, and thrive. With capabilities including Management Consulting, Studio, Venture Investment and Advisory, and Real Estate Development, our integrated businesses provide value to the organizations and communities we serve. Our 100% employee-owned firm is regularly honored as an exceptional place to work.