For Immediate Release
Seattle, WA -
Today’s workforce is changing. With five different generations to understand and lead, it’s more important than ever for organizations to evolve to meet a wide variety of workforce needs. Join Point B, an integrated management consulting, digital services, venture investment, and real estate development firm, for a look at what motivates and drives the five generations in today’s workforce, and learn practical strategies organizations can use for adaptability to the changing world of work. The complimentary webinar: Five Generations. One Organization. How to Ensure No One is Left Behind in the Changing World of Work takes place on July 24th at 10:00 AM Pacific Time, and is relevant for leaders across all industries who are leading or participating in teams that span generations.
Point B transformation and generational experts Susan Garriety and Julie Smith will answer the following questions for webinar attendees:
- What we can do to adapt to the changing world of work?
- What are generational definitions and why do they matter?
- Should we worry about generations other than Baby Boomers and Millennials?
- What are the characteristics, behaviors and motivations of the five generations in the workforce today?
- What are the common pitfalls in assigning behaviors to generations and how can we avoid them?
- How can we better attract and retain the talent needed for the Future of Work?
To learn more and register for the event, please visit: https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/2013028/4DD77A934838273417A3159A30D6C4A9?partnerref=dacqw.