For Immediate Release
Seattle, WA -
Robotic process automation (RPA) exploded onto the scene with promises of massive cost cuts, easy implementations, and massive benefits, but few organizations have been able to ensure the reality of RPA lives up to its promises. Join Point B, an integrated management consulting, digital services, venture investment, and real estate development firm, on June 26th for a discussion of the common pitfalls and challenges of rolling out RPA, strategies to avoid the mistakes that stall progress, and a framework for successfully realizing the benefits of this promising technology. The complimentary webinar: The Future of RPA – Robot Assistants or Robot Apocalypse? takes place at 10:00 AM Pacific Time, and is relevant for leaders across all industries interested in achieving critical business results and outcomes through process automation.
- Has the experience of robotic process automation lived up to the hype?
- Why should you actually consider RPA?
- What are the common challenges in implementing RPA at scale?
- What can we do to avoid the common mistakes?
- What does RPA have to do with corporate finance?
To learn more and register for the event, please visit: https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/2019848/70950031CDEFA39F8536AC858ECAC5D2?partnerref=njshc.