For Immediate Release
Seattle, WA -
The past decade in Healthcare has seen tremendous change and disruption – with more to come in 2020. Status quo is not an option, and successful healthcare organizations of the future are those that realize they need to fundamentally do things differently and are willing to experiment and be bold. Point B, an integrated management consulting, studio, venture investment, and real estate development firm, partners with Healthcare organizations to accelerate growth, optimize efficiency and get them future-ready and will present key trends for Healthcare organizations during a complimentary webinar on January 29th. The event, “Spotlight On: 2020 Healthcare Trends” will take place at 10:00am Pacific, and is designed for Healthcare payor and provider industry leaders and others interested in learning more about the shifting Healthcare landscape.
Point B’s Karen Curtis and Susan Kanvik are Senior Directors in Point B’s Healthcare practice. Both have been recognized as one of the Nation’s Top 25 Consultants in Healthcare by Consulting magazine, and each has over 30 years’ experience in the Healthcare industry. They will lead attendees through key trends, including:
- How digital is disrupting Healthcare, with a look at organizations that are leveraging technologies to improve care and patient experience.
- How disruption and innovation will dictate the need for creative solutions in 2020.
- Why the popularity and use of alternative Healthcare delivery channels will continue to grow.
- Why process improvement remains king with Healthcare organizations given the movement to value-based payment which rewards organizations based on specific outcomes.
- How the “payvider” model will bring greater effectiveness to Healthcare plans and providers.
To learn more and register for the event, please visit: https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/2155860/6A2B28D943668670467A45BC697CA94C?partnerref=huyna.
About Point B
Point B, Inc. helps organizations form, execute, and thrive. With capabilities including Management Consulting, Studio, Venture Investment and Advisory, and Real Estate Development, our integrated businesses provide value to the organizations and communities we serve. Our 100% employee-owned firm is regularly honored as an exceptional place to work.