Ashley is a Project Manager with Point B Property Development. She has over 9 years of experience in design, project management and construction management. She has managed and designed over 60 projects nationwide ranging from healthcare, k-12 education, higher education, multi-family, retail, office, industrial public works, hospitality and land planning.
Ashley graduated Summa Lambda Alpha, from the Arizona State University and holds a Master of Landscape Architecture degree. She is an active member of the Urban Land Institute, Arizona Association of Economic Development, and Camelback East Village Planning Committee. Ashley resides in Phoenix, Arizona with her husband and son. The Nye’s enjoy hiking the Southwest, kayaking the Pacific Northwest, skiing the Rocky Mountains and spending time on their Montana family farm.
- Camelback East Village Planning Committee Member 2018 - Present
- American Society of Landscape Architects, 2010 – Present
- Arizona Association of Economic Development, 2016- Present
- Urban Land Institute (ULI), 2016-Present
- ULI Partnership Forum Chair 2018-Present
Bachelor of Arts, University of Arizona, Tucson
Anthropology; Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
Masters, Arizona State University, Phoenix