I currently serve as a Managing Director of Point B Capital and have over 30 years of experience as an investment professional, stategic advisor, restructuring and joint venture specialist, and as the CFO of a $425 million retail holding company where I lead sizable debt and M&A transactions in the lending and private equity markets. As an investment professional in the venture stage, I have participated in the structuring of seed and growth stage financing deals and served on the boards of various SaaS companies catering to the mid to large enterprise market. As a CFO, I lead all corporate finance functions and had responsibility for managing capital structure. Previously, I served as a stratgic advisor to companies in financial services, high-tech, manufacturing, retail, and communications where I lead companies through the full lifecycle of strategy formulation and execution through enterprise-wide initiatives in performance management, product/service development, M&A, restructuring and business process both domestically and internationally.
- Rocky Mountain Venture Capital Association Institute for International Business
- Indiana University Kelley School of Business Startup Colorado
- BBA in Accountancy, University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business
- MBA in Finance & Business Economics, Indiana University Kelley School of Business
- Molson Coors: Driving Innovation through Investment — Case Studies