Brian is an experienced, empathetic leader that has guided Point B’s employees on a variety of leadership levels over the past decade. As the firm’s top executive, Brian leads Point B’s award-winning client service delivery teams, sets the vision and business strategies for the firm, guides internal leadership and team development, and drives key business transformation initiatives.
Prior to his role as President & Chief Executive Officer, Brian served in numerous leadership positions including Point B’s President of Consulting, National Practice Director for Project Leadership Services, Chief Risk Officer and Chief Service Delivery Officer. He has over 30 years of consulting experience and has led and directed large-scale initiatives in government, education, healthcare, retail, financial services, and insurance.
Brian’s north star is building the next generation of leaders. He is a 2020 recipient of the Great Place to Work: For All Leadership of the Year award which highlighted his empathetic and inclusive leadership style. He can often be found posting regular articles on modern leadership challenges for his social following.
He holds bachelor’s degrees in political science and public relations, both from Syracuse University, and a master’s degree in public administration from the University of Texas. He’s a nationally recognized speaker and published thought leader on leadership strategies for high-risk projects, effective project governance, design thinking, project leadership, leadership development and change leadership.
In his time away from his desk, Brian is an avid winter sports fanatic and parent of two, and you can occasionally find him diving into a new woodworking project, just for fun.
- MPA, University of Texas
- BS/BA, Syracuse University
- How Can We Break Down Barriers to True, Meaningful and Impactful Innovation? — Executive Viewpoints
- Stepping into the Shoes of a High-Profile Leader — Executive Viewpoints
- Customers are Shifting Their Expectations. It’s Time for Co-Innovation. — Executive Viewpoints
- Building World-class Customer Satisfaction in an Average World — Executive Viewpoints
- What is Possible When You Foster Total Collaboration — Executive Viewpoints
- Where Empathy Meets Strategy — Executive Viewpoints
- Reflections on Social Impact — Executive Viewpoints
- The Power of Curiosity and Analytical Thinking — Executive Viewpoints
- A New Path to Purpose: How to Re-Recruit Your Employees — Executive Viewpoints
- Empathy is More Critical than Ever — Insights
- Creating the Space for Courage — Executive Viewpoints
- The Art and Science of Program Design — Webinars
- Why Projects Fail. Combat Taking on Too Much and Align For Success. — Webinars
- Preventing Delivery Snags in your Strategy — Webinars
- Leading Through Rock Bottom—Decision Making in Times of Crisis — Webinars