I’ve spent over 25 years in the consulting industry, 15 of them with Point B in a variety of leadership positions including Practice Director of Project Leadership Services, Risk Officer, and Chief Service Delivery Officer. I’ve worked in government, education, health care, retail, financial services and insurance; my specialty is assessing and executing the successful turn-around of large scale strategic initiatives. In this role, I regularly advise our clients’ senior leadership teams on effective sponsorship, governance/decision making, program design and risk mitigation. I’ve had the opportunity to speak nationally on these topics as well.
Over the past several years I’ve become very focused on inspiring and developing tomorrow’s leaders, at Point B and in our communities. My passion is building bridges – connecting associates and clients in a way that leverages our Point B values to achieve amazing outcomes.
Outside of work, I love Nordic skiing and I occasionally come out of little league coaching retirement to teach hitting.
Named a 2020 For All Leader of the Year by Great Place to Work.
- MPA, University of Texas
- BS/BA, Syracuse University
- Creating the Space for Courage — Executive Viewpoints
- Stepping into the Shoes of a High-Profile Leader — Executive Viewpoints
- Building World-class Customer Satisfaction in an Average World — Executive Viewpoints
- What is Possible When You Foster Total Collaboration — Executive Viewpoints
- Where Empathy Meets Strategy — Executive Viewpoints
- Reflections on Social Impact — Executive Viewpoints
- The Power of Curiosity and Analytical Thinking — Executive Viewpoints
- A New Path to Purpose: How to Re-Recruit Your Employees — Executive Viewpoints
- Empathy is More Critical than Ever — Insights
- Why Projects Fail. Combat Taking on Too Much and Align For Success. — Webinars
- The Art and Science of Program Design — Webinars
- Leading Through Rock Bottom—Decision Making in Times of Crisis — Webinars
- Preventing Delivery Snags in your Strategy — Webinars