With over 15 years of program and project management, healthcare technology, process improvement, change management, governance, and supply chain experience I have helped clients execute strategies and deliver programs and projects in a more effective and efficient manner. My high client satisfaction is a result of always going the extra mile to deliver excellent business results in both the entrepreneur and corporate worlds. Experienced in the healthcare, professional services, real estate and retail industries, I have demonstrated sucess in numerous program and project management roles, starting at the discovery and design phase through implementation and operations phase of mission-critical projects.
- Greater Seattle Business Association (GSBA) Board of Directors, 2013 - present
- Greater Seattle Business Association (GSBA) Scholarship Steering Committee Chair, 2017 - present
- Greater Seattle Business Association (GSBA) Leadership Academy Chair, 2017 - present
- Three Dollar Bill Cinema (TDBC) Board of Directors, 2007 - 2013
- Three Dollar Bill Cinema (TDBC) Board of Directors Chair, 2009 - 2013
- M.A., University of Hartford
- B.A., University of Puget Sound