I’ve spent my professional career in consulting, first as a practitioner leading business and technology projects in the healthcare industry with an expertise in revenue cycle management. After starting Point B in 1995, I continued to lead projects in healthcare, financial services and the public sector, while building our Seattle healthcare practice. Since assuming the co-CEO role in 2006 and transitioning into the Board Chair in 2010, my current responsibilities include working with our CEO and Board to achieve our long-term vision.
- Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) – Snohomish County, WA, 2018 – present
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes – Greater Seattle Board, 2012 - present
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes – U18 Baseball Coach, 2008 – present
- Cedar Park Christian HS Baseball Coach, 2008-2012
- Dean's Advisory Council, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, 2008-2015
- BS, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo