I have deep expertise in financial services across front, middle and back office functions of retail, mortgage, commercial, wealth management and capital markets. The nature of the engagements I lead has spanned strategy, organizational design & transformation, change management, M&A integration, and enterprise application development. Their size has ranged from small, tactical teams to global PMOs with hundreds of contributors.
- Volunteer with TLS Veterans
- Secretary & Charter Member of OPEN Chicago
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- MBA in Strategic Management with Honors, University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Executive Scholar Candidate in Leadership, Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management
- Chartered Financial Consultant, The American College