I have over 23 years of experience leading business and technology related projects across multiple industries including non-profit, retail, healthcare, communication, transportation, financial services, insurance, and the government sector. I'm skilled in facilitating change to successfully achieve results, with proven success in project leadership, PMO, portfolio management, process and operations improvement, change management and effective stakeholder engagement.
- Volunteer serving breakfast at two local homeless youth shelters.
- Volunteer at horse rescue and rehabilitation organization.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Washington
- Business Administration with concentrations in Management Information Systems and Marketing
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, Project Management Institute