I have over 16 years of management consulting, impact investing, philanthropy, and start-up experience. Currently, I lead Point B's Strategy Practice, specializing in the intersection between strategy, innovation and impact. I actively support several 501(c)3 nonprofits and charitable foundations, including the Seattle Parks Foundation, the Keewaydin Foundation, and the Northwest Healthcare Response Network (NWHRN) as a Board Director and philanthropist.
Named a Consulting Magazine as a "Rising Star of the Profession: 35 under 35" in 2014.
- Board Member, Northwest Healthcare Response Network
- Board Member, Seattle Parks Foundation
- Board Member and Adult Trip Leader, Keewaydin Foundation
- MPP, The Trachtenberg School of Public Policy and Public Administration at the George Washington University
- B.A., cum laude, Colby College
- Certificate in Sustainable Energy Solutions, Pinchot University
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)