I bring more than 19 years of corporate strategy experience driving growth and innovation strategies for businesses, nonprofits, philanthropies and public agencies. My special sauce is bridging strategy and execution through a combination of creativity, data-driven insights, human-centered design and agile methods.
I currently oversee Point B's Global Strategy Practice and the firm’s Sustainability and Social Impact portfolio. Point B’s Strategy Practice accelerates customer growth initiatives through four primary offerings; (1) Business Model Innovation, (2) Adaptive Strategy Development, (3) Strategy Translation, and (4) Product Strategy. Point B’s Sustainability and Social Impact Team partners with our clients to design, build and implement new products and systems that generate financial, social and environmental value.
I am an avid entrepreneur having co-founded a venture investment firm, a philanthropic foundation and a Seattle-based startup over the last decade.
Named a Consulting Magazine as a "Rising Star of the Profession: 35 under 35" in 2014.
- Board Member, Northwest Healthcare Response Network
- Board Member, Seattle Parks Foundation
- Board Member and Adult Trip Leader, Keewaydin Foundation
- MPP, The Trachtenberg School of Public Policy and Public Administration, George Washington University
- B.A., cum laude, Colby College
- Certificate High Potentials Leadership Program, Harvard Business School
- Certified Practitioner of Human-Centered Design, LUMA Institute
- Certificate in Sustainable Energy Solutions, Pinchot University
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Sustainability is Not a Fad — Insights
- Using Sustainability to Bend the Cost Curve in Healthcare — Insights
- Innovative Financing for Energy and Resource Productivity — Insights
- Leveraging Digital for B2B Sales Requires Rethinking Your Business Strategy — Insights
- Powering Up Data Management and Analytics — Case Studies
- Close the Gap Between Strategy and Results — Insights
- How Caesars Built a Shared Vision that Put the Community First — Case Studies
- A New Vision for Property Development — Insights
- Resource Productivity: Improve Profitability by Managing Resources — Webinars
- Bridging the Gap: Strategy to Results — Webinars