With broad initiative leadership experience utilizing skills in project portfolio management, business strategy, finance, and program management, I’ve led efforts benefiting clients in the high-tech, e-commerce, retail, electric utility and automotive industries.
- I donate time to local non-profits, helping with financial management areas such as budgeting and cash flow analysis. I've really appreciated how organizations with very limited resources can provide extraordinary services to the community through passion, dedication, and hard work.
- Volunteer coach, youth and AAU basketball (past)
- BS, University of Minnesota
- Putting Process First for ERP Success — Case Studies
- Influence Your Stakeholders for Success — Insights
- Use Your PMO to Drive Business Results — Insights
- Overcoming Strategic Initiative Failure — Insights
- Why Is Strategy Delivery So Hard? — Insights
- Why Does Strategy Delivery Have To Be So Hard? — Webinars
- Preventing Delivery Snags in your Strategy — Webinars
- Getting Back on Track after Your Project Takes a Tumble — Webinars