Exceptional knowledge and experience in go-to-market strategy and execution, product management, capital formation, venture finance, international operations, and business development. Henry has made seed-stage investments in several ventures in vertical software, mobile entertainment, energy IT, and branded consumer products. Henry was also a venture advisor to a $120 million Silicon Valley/Asia-based venture fund, advising and supporting portfolio companies' go-to-market strategy and execution.
- Former board member, NPower
- Former board member, Music Northwest
- Advisory board member, Keiretsu Forum
- B.A. in Economics, University of Washington
- Executive MBA/Owner President Management Program, Harvard Business School