As an associate with 12+ years of experience in business and sustainability related projects, Jake has proven success in numerous roles as a program and thought leader on ESG and sustainability topics. He has extensive experience, both nationally and internationally, implementing and managing a wide variety of technical and complex sustainability-based projects. He has architected and led various key ESG initiatives including: decarbonization, responsible sourcing, impact reporting, materiality assessments, sustainable product conversion, and strategic philanthropy.
- Founder & Board President, Orphans to Ambassadors International
- Volunteer, Conservation Northwest
- Mentor, Seattle Pacific University School of Business and Economics
- M.A. in Geography, Appalachian State University
- B.A. in Geography, Appalachian State University
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Masters Certificate in Project Management, Stevens Institute of Technology and Project Management