Jake is a certified PMP project manager with a deep rooted passion for delivering triple-bottom-line results for companies across various industries. His experience in business sustainability, enterprise program implementation, global development and program management provide a unique skillset suited for driving results in the corporate social responsibility arena. In addition to strong social responsibility and organizational sustainability expertise, Jake's passion and knowledge for process improvement/redesign is a unique but critical and complimentary skillset that helps create value at all levels for major CSR and sustainability programs. Outside of business hours, Jake is involved with multiple environmental conservation groups, board president and founder of Orphans to Ambassadors and a committed environmental and social entrepreneur.
- Founder & Board President, Orphans to Ambassadors International
- Volunteer, Conservation Northwest
- Mentor, Seattle Pacific University School of Business and Economics
- M.A. in Geography, Appalachian State University
- B.A. in Geography, Appalachian State University
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Masters Certificate in Project Management, Stevens Institute of Technology and Project Management