I have over 20 years of experience understanding and addressing consumers evolving needs. I have lead marquee retailers through strategic planning, omnichannel strategy development, consumer engagement initiatives (both digital and in-store), cross-channel loyalty program development and execution, and ecommerce strategy and deployment.
My research on how different generations influence the marketplace and workforce has provided special insight to clients on what they have to change to attract and retain loyal customers and bridge generational differences in the workplace.
- MBA, MIT Sloan School of Management
- BA, University of Michigan
- Human-Centered Growth: Keeping Customers at the Core of Your Retail Growth Plan — Insights
- Transforming Corporate Strategy to be Adaptive, Inclusive and Effective for a Global Retailer — Case Studies
- The Art of Flexibility — Insights
- Understanding Generational Differences: Why More Data Should Mean More Value for Customers — Insights
- Decoding Social Commerce and Web 3 — Insights
- Delivering on the Last Mile — Insights
- Learn to Thrive in the Face of Change — Insights
- Capturing Value by Cutting Through the Hype: Building a Winning Strategy With Utility NFTs — Insights