I have over 20 years of experience understanding and addressing consumers evolving needs. I have lead marquee retailers through strategic planning, omnichannel strategy development, consumer engagement initiatives (both digital and in-store), cross-channel loyalty program development and execution, and ecommerce strategy and deployment.
My research on how different generations influence the marketplace and workforce has provided special insight to clients on what they have to change to attract and retain loyal customers and bridge generational differences in the workplace.
- MBA, MIT Sloan School of Management
- BA, University of Michigan
- Transforming Corporate Strategy to be Adaptive, Inclusive and Effective for a Global Retailer — Case Studies
- Decoding Social Commerce and Web 3 — Insights
- Delivering on the Last Mile — Insights
- The Art of Flexibility — Insights
- Understanding Generational Differences: Why More Data Should Mean More Value for Customers — Insights
- What Works for Millennials — Insights
- Human-Centered Growth: Keeping Customers at the Core of Your Retail Growth Plan — Insights
- Generational Differences: Understanding and Engaging the Millennial Generation — Insights
- Capturing Value by Cutting Through the Hype: Building a Winning Strategy With Utility NFTs — Insights
- 5 Generations, One Organization - How to Ensure No One Is Left Behind In the Changing World of Work — Webinars
- Millennials and Beyond: Attract and Engage Leaders of Today and Tomorrow — Webinars
- There’s No Such Thing As Loyalty — Webinars