I have over 20 years of experience understanding and addressing consumers evolving needs. I have lead marquee retailers through strategic planning, omnichannel strategy development, consumer engagement initiatives (both digital and in-store), cross-channel loyalty program development and execution, and ecommerce strategy and deployment.
My research on how different generations influence the marketplace and workforce has provided special insight to clients on what they have to change to attract and retain loyal customers and bridge generational differences in the workplace.
- MBA, MIT Sloan School of Management
- BA, University of Michigan
- What Works for Millennials — Insights
- Generational Differences: Understanding and Engaging the Millennial Generation — Insights
- Understanding Generational Differences: Why More Data Should Mean More Value for Customers — Insights
- The Art of Flexibility — Insights
- Millennials and Beyond: Attract and Engage Leaders of Today & Tomorrow — Webinars
- There’s No Such Thing as Loyalty — Webinars
- 5 Generations. One Organization. How to ensure no one is left behind in the changing world of work. — Webinars
- Healthcare Consumerism: Learn from Retail’s Best — Webinars