Over two decades' experience working in the healthcare industry with expertise in leading complex, strategic business initiatives for hospitals/health systems and physician organizations. My work has extended across the planning and creation of new programs and services, operational improvements, and implementation of new clinical information systems and processes.
Named one of the Top 25 Consultants in the Nation by Consulting magazine.
- Volunteer at church
- Volunteer at school
- MBA, University of Washington
- MHA, University of Washington
- BS, University of Notre Dame
- Forecasting Your ACO Market Position — Insights
- Rescuing a Life-saving Program at Northwest Kidney Centers — Case Studies
- Spotlight On: 2020 Healthcare Trends — Webinars
- Healthcare Delivery in the Year 2020—Are You Ready? — Webinars