Almost two decades' consulting experience including performance management, strategic planning, project management, change management and process improvement, serving clients in retail, manufacturing, telecommunications, information technology, healthcare, government, forest products, and oil and gas industries in a variety of functional areas.
- Volunteer, Boys & Girls Aid Society of Oregon (foster adoptions)
- Project Coordinator, low-income housing construction effort in Mexico, completing two homes in five days
- Volunteer Spanish language interpreter for international medical relief team to Ecuador
- MS, Carnegie Mellon University
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)