I am a Senior Consultant in our Real Estate and Facilities team and I focus primarily on financial analysis, acquisition due diligence, and deal modeling. Prior to joining the team, I acquired nearly a decade of experience solving critical strategic and operational business issues in the areas of business model optimization, process improvement, data analysis, regulatory compliance, tax planning and accounting for income taxes, and project management.
- Ladder Up (tax assistance program)
- Working in the Schools ("WITS") Chicago
- Kellogg Real Estate Alumni Network
- Urban Land Institute
- B.S., Accounting, Illinois Wesleyan University
- M.B.A., Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)