I have over 25 years of experience in business and technology projects. I have experience in project management, resource management, program management, system implementation, training, business analysis, quality assurance, interface design, and systems development. I have worked worked in the energy, finance, automotive, retail, manufacturing, healthcare, technology and government industries.
- Women's Cancer Resource Center - volunteer
- MS Society Waves to Wine event - volunteer
- MS Society MS Walk - participant
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Management Information Systems; University of Texas, May 1994
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) for Microsoft Project and Microsoft Project Server
- Earned Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Making a Commercial Breakthrough in Cancer Diagnosis — Case Studies