As Founder and President of Point B Property Development, Matt is an innovator and entrepreneur who is bringing a fresh perspective and approach to real estate development. He has over 20 years of experience growing businesses and leading complex interdisciplinary projects, from resort redevelopments to urban infill projects. He is a trusted advisor to a broad spectrum of clients and partners including property owners, operators, developers, and Fortune 500 companies.
Matt has an MBA from the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University and a BS in business from the University of Arizona. He is a member of the Urban Land Institute’s Recreation Development Council. Matt lives in Arizona with his wife Mary and two boys and enjoys all things outdoors, spending winters trying to keep up with his boys on the slopes and summers casting flies and hiking.
- Volunteer and Board Committee Member, Free Arts of Arizona
- Volunteer Coach, City of Tempe Youth Basketball
- Volunteer, Society of St. Vincent de Paul
MBA, Carnegie Mellon University
BA, University of Arizona
- Taking a Popular Ski Resort to New Heights — Case Studies
- Moosehead Lake Development: Building Partnerships and Positioning for Success — Case Studies