Over fifteen years of broad project leadership experience in the high-tech, telecommunications, and healthcare industries as well as the non-profit arena, leading change management aspects of numerous initiatives, including sales force transformation programs, HR re-engineering efforts, systemic and soft-skills training, and process changes connected with technology implementations.
- MA, Antioch University
- B.A., University of Washington
- Culture as a Change Agent — Insights
- International Retailer’s Technology Talent Revolution — Case Studies
- Misaligned Culture? Make the Right Culture Shifts for Success — Webinars
- Tips and Tricks to Build Great Teams — Webinars
- Rethinking Your Talent Strategy — Webinars