I'm a Principal with Point B Property Development and have over 30 years of broad based corporate real estate experience. I have directly managed the design and construction of millions of square feet of office, data center and manufacturing facilities and have over 15 years of executive experience directing large-scale global design and construction programs. My responsibilities have included real estate strategy, leasing, asset acquisition and disposition, managing real estate joint venture partnerships, establishing facilities design guidelines, facilities operations management and the development of leading edge, mission critical, LEED Gold data centers. I'm a former member of the Research Triangle Foundation Board of Directors, a past President of the Research Triangle Park (RTP) Owners and Tenants Association, served on the RTP Board of Design, the Wilton, CT high school building committee and have been a Habitat for Humanity volunteer.
- Former Member Research Triangle Foundation Board of Directors
- Past President of the Research Triangle Park (RTP) Owners and Tenants Association and RTP Board of Design
- Wilton, CT high school building committee
- Habitat for Humanity volunteer
- BSME, University of Bridgeport
- Professional Engineer - State of New Jersey