With over six years of experience in leading business and technology program teams, my primary focus is on strategic business intelligence, change management, and executive initiatives integrating people, process, and tool transformation within the communication, manufacturing, transportation and professional services industries.
- Adjunct Instructor of Business – Comprehensive Liberal Arts University
- Youth soccer coach for under-privileged, at risk children
- Volunteer fitness instructor at local nursing home
- Community partner for recently settled refugees in Dallas
- Master of Business Administration, Oral Roberts University, Highest Honors
- Bachelor of Science in Business Marketing, Oral Roberts University, summa cum laude
- OBIEE Business Intelligence - Implementation Specialist Certification