I have over a decade of experience in various industries including energy, retail, CPG and transportation. My specialities include supply chain management (with a focus on vendor migrations, supplier performance management, negotiations and sourcing), strategy development (with a focus on marketing for retail and packaged goods) and business process designs (with a focus on process mapping and efficiency improvement initiatives).
- PAWS (Pets Are Worth Saving) Professional Board of Directors
- Northwestern Kellogg Alumni Network and Admissions evaluations volunteer
- Horizons for Youth, surrogate big sibling
- MBA, Northwestern Kellogg School of Management
- BS, Arizona State University | Supply Chain Management