Sam has diverse experience in the practices of engineering and business analytics. He has worked in the automotive and energy industries with a focus on professional services. He has managed several project teams in the delivery of services while emphasizing cost reduction and process improvement.
- United States Air Force - Spangdahlem Air Base 52d Fighter Wing
- Dental Squadron Key Spouse - Responsible for supporting a strong home life
- Medical Group Intramural Basketball Captain
- MBA, Strategic Management, Magna Cum Laude, University of North Texas
- MicroMasters, Business Analytics, Magna Cum Laude, Columbia Business School
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, Cum Laude, Texas A&M University
- Certified Engineer-In-Training