I bring 30 years of experience as a practitioner and consultant in digital marketing and operations. I graduated from the UW Foster School in 1991 and have worked in a range of industries including recycling, games, ad-tech, e-commerce, digital subscriptions, fintech and B2B SaaS. Areas that I'm especially excited about include digital marketing eco-systems, analytics, experimentation, growth, AI and infrastructure that helps brands get as close to a 1:1 conversation with consumers as possible.
- I've been a volunteer for Make A Wish foundation - as a board intern and as a pro bono consultant.
- I was involved in Cub Scouts and Boys Scouts as my son worked his way to Eagle Scout.
- I teach a digital marketing analytics course and a digital marketing systems & strategies course at the UW.
- MBA - University of Washington - 1991 - Finance & International Business'
- Study Abroad - Denmark - Fall of 1990
- BA - Trinity University - 1987 - Economics & History
- Study Abroad - Austria - Fall 1986
- Google Analytics Certification, Google Ads Certification, Hubspot Agency Partner
- Make the Loss of Third-party Cookies Your Gain — Insights
- Make the Loss of Third-Party Cookies Your Gain — Webinars