With two decades' experience leading diverse teams in the implementation of mission-critical products and services, I navigate people through conflict and facilitate organizational change for private, public and non-profit sectors across a variety of industries including entertainment, media, broadband, travel services, transportation, telecommunications and the performing arts.
- Head Search Committee Co-Chair, Seattle Jewish Community School
- Trustee, Seattle Jewish Community School
- Board Member, Congregation Beth Shalom
- Graduate, Leadership Tomorrow, Seattle
- B.A., cum Laude, University of Washington
- Certified Dispute Mediator, Snohomish County
- Dispute Resolution Center, Everett