I bring over 15 years of experience in public and philanthropic consulting, with a focus on strategy development, change management, leadership development, DEI and board governance. Most recently, I led a team of consultants at The Giving Practice of Philanthropy Northwest – a nonprofit consulting group serving institutional foundations, overseeing staffing, business development and operations in addition to delivering engagements to philanthropic clients. AT TGP, I also designed and delivered nine-year program of peer coaching groups for C-suite leaders and foundation trustees on diversity, equity and inclusion. Prior roles including consulting with the Center for Effective Philanthropy and Deloitte in the Strategy and Operations Group of the Federal Practice.
- Served as board chair and vice chair of 501 Commons, a statewide management support organization, and served on Executive Service Corps.
- Graduate and volunteer with Leadership Tomorrow
- Member of Washington Women's Foundation
- Volunteer at local elementary school
- Master in Public Administration from Columbia University
- B.A from UC Berkeley