Over the past 20 years, I have provided a wide variety of cyber security services to hospitals, universities, state government agencies, cities and large companies throughout the United States.
I have a strong understanding of and expertise in both the strategic and tactical aspects of cyber security. I have extensive expertise in developing security policies and procedures, performing risk assessments, PCI DSS and HIPAA compliance and vulnerability assessments.
- Treasurer at Toastmasters club
- Master’s Degree in Librarianship and Information Science, University of Washington
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Antioch College
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)