Health care executive with 20 years of broad health care experience in provider and voluntary health organizations. A practical strategist, she has helped organizations bring ideas and goals through chaos, to inception to operations.
Areas of focus: Employee Engagement and Organizational Effectiveness, Communication and Marketing, Merger and Acquisition Integration, Strategic Planning and Organ Donation and Transplantation.
Northwest Kidney Center Foundation Board Member
SHSMD (Society for Healthcare Strategy and Market Development) Member
- Master of Arts, Organizational Leadership – Gonzaga University, Spokane, Washington
- Bachelor of Arts, Communications – University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
- PMP Certified
- Stories vs. Status — Insights
- Establishing An Integration Management Office (IMO) for Healthy Growth — Case Studies
- Telehealth Accelerates Consumer-Centric Healthcare — Insights
- Telehealth Strategies to Serve Your Patients Now – and in the Future — Insights
- Developing a Long-Term Telehealth Strategy — Case Studies
- Clinical Workforce Engagement: Reducing Clinician Burnout — Insights
- Your Mission Matters More than Ever — Insights
- Provider’s Top Five Priorities for 2022 — Insights
- Healthcare Interoperability: Move Beyond Disruption and Compliance — Webinars