Health care executive with 20 years of broad health care experience in provider and voluntary health organizations. A practical strategist, she has helped organizations bring ideas and goals through chaos, to inception to operations.
Areas of focus: Employee Engagement and Organizational Effectiveness, Communication and Marketing, Merger and Acquisition Integration, Strategic Planning and Organ Donation and Transplantation.
Northwest Kidney Center Foundation Board Member
SHSMD (Society for Healthcare Strategy and Market Development) Member
- Master of Arts, Organizational Leadership – Gonzaga University, Spokane, Washington
- Bachelor of Arts, Communications – University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
- PMP Certified
- Stories vs. Status — Insights
- Telehealth: The Platform is Burning — Insights
- Developing a Long-Term Telehealth Strategy — Case Studies
- Clinical Workforce Engagement: Reducing Clinician Burnout — Insights
- Your Mission Matters More than Ever — Insights
- Where Will Telehealth Take You? — Insights
- Healthcare Interoperability: Move Beyond Disruption and Compliance — Webinars