I am an accomplished leader with executive level presence and proven ability to communicate at all levels of the organization. I have broad leadership experience in Program and Project Management, PMO Development, Data Analytics, Infrastructure, IT Strategy, IT Management, Change Management, and Operations. I specializes in building value at the enterprise level by driving consensus, and building a solid roadmap to successfully deliver solutions tailored to specific business goals. I utilize a consultative, collaborative leadership style that emphasizes high levels of stakeholder engagement, change management, and consistent and pro-active communications. I have experience in the following industries: banking, financial services, healthcare, insurance, hospitality, government and technology.
I am the author of two highly rated books on complex program management, Ethics in IT Outsourcing (2011) and Outsourcing Software Applications Offshore: Making It Work (2004), both published by CRC Press (not self-published).
Prior to joining Point B, I was employed by Cognizant, North Highland, FleetBoston Financial, IBM and PWC.
- Volunteer at the local animal shelter
- Provided technical support for A Gift for Teaching in honor of and support of her mentor. A Gift for Teaching provides necessities such as socks, underwear, and school supplies for underprivileged school age children.
- PMP Certification, 15 years
- Boston University, MS in Computer Information Systems
- University of Wisconsin, Madison MS in Organizational Theory
- SUNY-Binghamton, BA in Sociology, Highest Honors