As a Managing Director, I combine a strategic mindset with a bias towards execution to lead award winning, culture focused teams. I have over 30 years of industry and consulting experience, in a wide-variety of sectors, including telecommunications, financial services, consumer products, and construction. Since joining Point B in 2003, I have served in numerous leadership positions including Practice Director for the Denver market and President of a SaaS startup where he lead a process to sell the business to a strategic buyer in 2017. I bring deep expertise in business planning, acquisition integration, process improvement (six sigma master black belt), performance management, operations, and program/project leadership.
- Fundraiser for National Multiple Sclerosis Society and Children’s Hospital
- MBA, San Diego State University
- BS, University of Colorado
- Certified, Six Sigma, Master Black Belt
- Beating the M&A Odds — Insights