Trade wars, global health crises, and increasing regulatory pressures have sent bio-tech supply chain leaders reeling with unprecedented shortages in labor, supplies and logistical capacity.
How should you rethink your supply chain strategy to survive and thrive in the new normal of the 2020s?
During this webinar, you will learn:
- How to become more:
- Connected: Maintaining visibility and integration throughout the end-to-end value chain
- Scalable: Enabling market growth and lifecycle maturity
- Value-based: Using process and technology to sustainably maximize return on your limited time and assets
- Resilient: Withstanding shocks and rapidly capitalizing on emerging opportunities
- How to navigate the balance between “just-in-time” and “just-in-case” to maximize supply availability without breaking the bank.