For seven years, I have worked with large healthcare institutions, tech firms, and CPG companies to drive strategy decisions, improve process inefficiencies, and lead change management initiatives. I work to identify strategic goals, and then seek manage projects to strict constraints.
- Board Development Chair - BUILD.org, a non-profit that seeks to teach high school students entrepreneurship skills
- Chapter Leader for the NYC chapter of Gay for Good, a non-profit that seeks to mobilize LGBT individuals by providing group volunteer opportunities
- MBA, University of Washington, Foster School of Business
- BS, Business Administration, Utah State University
- BS, Marketing, Utah State University