I have over 20 years of experience with business and technology related transformation. I enjoy leading successful teams and initiatives as a strategic business problem solver. I provide critical thinking to strategically approach solutions in program and project management, roll-out of user and employee-facing programs, protecting brand integrity, collaborative communications, change management, business continuity, and business impact analysis. I've worked in the retail & consumer products, technology, life science, biotechnology, travel, government, and professional services industries.
- Advocating for people with disabilities.
- Masters in Business Administration, The George Washington University
- LUMA Human Centered Design
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery (BCDR)
- Certified Business Continuity Planner (CBCP) certified