I bring 30 years of experience as a practitioner and consultant in digital marketing and operations. I graduated from the UW Foster School in 1991 and have worked in a range of industries including recycling, games, ad-tech, e-commerce, digital subscriptions, fintech and B2B SaaS. Areas that I'm especially excited about include digital marketing eco-systems, analytics, experimentation, growth, AI and infrastructure that helps brands get as close to a 1:1 conversation with consumers as possible.
- Board Intern & Pro Bono Consultant, Make A Wish Foundation
- Volunteer, Cub Scouts & Boys Scouts
- University of Washington Professor, Digital Marketing Analytics and Digital Marketing Systems & Strategies
- MBA, University of Washington, Finance & International Business
- BA, Trinity University, Economics & History
- Google Analytics Certification, Google Ads Certification, Hubspot Agency Partner