Customer Executive, Consumer & Retail
With over 25 years of experience in business and technology across retail, consumer products, and other industries, Matt is a senior advisor to client executives and their teams on connecting enterprise strategy and transformation/reinvention agendas into effective corporate governance and execution. He has extensive experience in portfolio, program, and project leadership, as well as supply chain including leadership positions in global sourcing/procurement, product commercialization, and logistics.
- Volunteer with Seattle Public Schools
- Volunteer youth athletics coach (basketball and soccer)
- Volunteer with church community
- Child sponsorship through World Vision and Compassion International
- BA, Business Administration with concentrations in Finance and Human Resource Management & Organization Behavior, University of Washington
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification